Each week on Recipe Rehab, two celebrity chefs face off in a competition to transform a family's beloved (but not-so-healthy) recipe into a healthier dish, slashing fat and calories without sacrificing flavor. Now those chefs—including Spike Mendelsohn, Aida Mollenkamp, and Candice Kumai—have teamed up to show you how to make these delicious meals in your own kitchen.
- Start the day off right with a Grab-and-Go Bagel and Lox Sandwich, Fully Loaded Breakfast Burrito, or light Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin.
- Satisfy your fast-food cravings with Nachos Supreme, Big Island Burgers, and Crispy Beef Tacos.
- Whip together a weeknight meal in 30 minutes with Orange Chicken, Mexican Pizza, or Miso Salmon.
- Feed a crowd with a simmering pot of Turkey Chili, Beef Burgundy Stew, or Barley Risotto with Fennel and Radicchio.
- Indulge your sweet tooth guilt-free with Strawberry Cheesecake, Lighter Lemon Bars, or Nearly No-Fat Brownies.
With 80 recipes and helpful cooking tips from your favorite chefs, you'll discover new ways to reinvent your weeknight routine and rehab the meals your family loves.